Britain's Got Talent

Moderator: busybusybusy

Lakeviewp
GRAMMY Award

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Post by Lakeviewp »

My thoughts exactly RDF!

I thought the synchro swimmers were good and would be a good act for Olympic year, but can't see how they are going to get the tank on the stage in the middle of a show in a theatre!

Filming it outside and playing it inside kind of detracts from being a live performance. :-k

I don't know of any stages which are likely to be able to support such a heavy tank.

My vote is with Only Boys Aloud.

Px
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Genevieve wrote:The show seems to really be promoting the pooch doesn't it
The dog has had amazing press ALL week!
Well the boys left at half past seven this morning after a final rehearsal last night. My nerves have gone already so goodness knows how they are feeling. I am just soooo proud of them all at the moment. Despite the outcome, they have done amazingly well to get into the final. The choir have now been promoted all over Britain and hopefully they will put the message across that actually-it's ok to be a boy and sing =D> =D> =D>
We're off up to Wembley later. Haven't got tickets but many of the boys parents are meeting to watch the show. Looks like there's going to be a great night in the Millennium in Cardiff too. :lol:
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Its going to be a great night here in North Wales too as we shout for Only Boys Aloud..... \:D/

Pob lwc i bawb xx ( Good luck to everyone )
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

DanceDiva wrote:Its going to be a great night here in North Wales too as we shout for Only Boys Aloud..... \:D/

Pob lwc i bawb xx ( Good luck to everyone )
Ha ha. Thank you. Enjoy and let's keep everything crossed for them =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ :lol:
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

How exciting, everything crossed for Boys Aloud. =D> =D> =D> =D>
Mogs are you going to London ? :)
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

Posters up around the school here getting people to vote for OBA ;) ;)
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Welsh Mum wrote:Posters up around the school here getting people to vote for OBA
Wow. Thanks Welshmum =D> =D> =D>
We haven't got tickets Bruno but we're going up today to stay with other parents near the studio :D
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

pipped by a pooch ! :shock: - While the dog is cute, clever and a bundle of fun, putting in a jaw-dropping performance, which I've had to watch replays to take it all in...he hasn't got a clue what's going on ! and Ashleigh very likable... I think Jonathan's last note alone should have made him a winner, brought tears to my eyes (but they'll do so well now).
Only Boys Aloud at 3rd should be so proud - a kickstart to great things to come for them, well done =D> =D>
Here's the voting stats:
Ashleigh & Pudsey – 39.0%
Jonathan & Charlotte – 25.8%
Only Boys Aloud – 15.8%
Loveable Rogues – 5.7%
Ryan O’Shaughnessy – 4.8%
Molly Rainford – 2.8%
The Mend – 2.6%
Nu Sxool – 1.2%
Sam Kelly – 1.0%
Aquabatique – 0.9%
Kai & Natalia – 0.4%
Luckymum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Luckymum »

Ah thanks for the break down Gen :D think the best act won although didn't think the percentage would be so much higher than Jonathan and Charlotte :shock: they are stars of the future though and for a lot of acts a great platform and can see the Mend, Ryan and Sam getting recording contracts from this.
Was a great final and not one "buzzer" and of close the excellent Ant and Dec were as fab as usual \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D>
Winners never quit and quiters never win xxx

Be Lucky ;-)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

:D yes, Ant and Dec on form as usual.
Anyone who can train a dog to perform like that deserves to be acknowledged , his performance was extraordinary - he even made an expression !
(I never got further than "sit" with mine'!) :lol: :shock:
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

I think these shows should try to ensure those who want to vote can. I had huge trouble getting through, tried about 30 times before I was successful :shock: :shock: . I was pretty determined, but lots of other peole would just have not bothered. (I was voting for OBA btw, ;)
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

wanted to say commiserations but a massive WELL DONE to Mogs and her OBA =D> =D> =D> =D>
we voted for them !!
Pudsey was awesome and I think everyone else will go on to do very well, you dont have to win to do that, look at Subo !!
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

riverdancefan wrote:wanted to say commiserations but a massive WELL DONE to Mogs and her OBA =D> =D> =D> =D>
we voted for them !!
Pudsey was awesome and I think everyone else will go on to do very well, you dont have to win to do that, look at Subo !!

Definitely true - Who can remeber the name of last year's winner? He has sunk without trace. Its not always the ones who come first who win in the long run.

I think the organisers of the Royal Variety Show should put OBA in the show anyway :D
justafanofmusic
BRIT Award

Post by justafanofmusic »

OBA were fantastic and will surely go far. Congratulations to each and every one of them.They will go on for much longer than Pudsey..... Well done boys =D> =D> =D>
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Welsh Mum wrote:I think the organisers of the Royal Variety Show should put OBA in the show anyway
ha ha. Thank you everyone. i would love to see them in the opening ceremony of the Olympics as Amanda suggested.
We had a brilliant weekend-have just got back. The boys are beaming and are so proud of themselves and what they achieved. We even managed to get tickets to go into the studio and watch it! An experience he and i will never forget.
Welsh mum-I tried voting the whole time lines were open. I constantly hit redial and only managed to get 5 votes in! the lines were busy. It was a fantastic final and the power of the boys singing was amazing. they really did give it 110 % =D> =D> =D>