I'M A CELEBRITY 2010

Moderator: busybusybusy

igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: I'M A CELEBRITY 2010

Post by igloobabe »

Genevieve wrote:Heard on radio this morning that Gail Porter has pulled out !!! she's been replaced by a model :roll:
They've only really got 3 so far worthy of 'celebrity' status = Dom Joly, Britt Ekland and Nigel Havers. The official line up is being announced today apparently, so no idea if any further changes.
Guess GAIL will now do an interview on 'why she pulled out' , to recoup some of the money she would have got !

Replaced by a model? A Cardboard cut out would do. :roll:
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

really liking Stacey, from the little i've seen, and so glad Dom Joly is in there now, and Jenny Eclair to stir it up. Shaun Ryder is quite funny too. Alison Hammond to go in soon too :roll: (hardly call her a celebrity!) - where are Jedward ? :-$
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Yeah, Stacey's never anything but herself - quite endearing. here's hoping Jedward were eaten by a crocodile on their way in!!!
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

poor ol Gillian McKeith, useless at the trials isn't she ](*,) let's hope her faking (oops..I mean 'fainting') has led to her being removed from the bush !- Dom Joly was so funny, he said she deserved an Oscar for that !!! :-& I wish they'd show more of them in the camp - its never enough !
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Well she proved it was all a fake by doing a trial and getting 5 stars! But the woman can't open her mouth without offending at least one person - did you see how she turned an apology to Stacey into a justification for her rude behaviour? How Stacey didn't just clock her I don't know!
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

All along, Gillian has been saying that she didn't know what to expect as she'd never watched the programme etc... so i found it rather interesting when she mentioned last night that when she got out, the only person she wanted to talk to was Katie Price as 'She'd know exactly how i feel, doing all the trials'. Err-thought she didnt know anything about trials, I'm a celeb etc.. :lol: [-X
orange_squash
BRIT Award

Post by orange_squash »

mogs wrote:All along, Gillian has been saying that she didn't know what to expect as she'd never watched the programme etc... so i found it rather interesting when she mentioned last night that when she got out, the only person she wanted to talk to was Katie Price as 'She'd know exactly how i feel, doing all the trials'. Err-thought she didnt know anything about trials, I'm a celeb etc.. :lol: [-X
Well spotted ;) I didnt think of that [-X
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

mogs wrote:All along, Gillian has been saying that she didn't know what to expect as she'd never watched the programme etc... so i found it rather interesting when she mentioned last night that when she got out, the only person she wanted to talk to was Katie Price as 'She'd know exactly how i feel, doing all the trials'. Err-thought she didnt know anything about trials, I'm a celeb etc.. :lol: [-X
They brought this up to the latest evictee sheryl gascoigne ..and she said the reason Gillian knew about Katie P. doing all the trials when she was in Jungle because the campmates all told her about it .....she has teenage children though, so you would have thought they would have told her what she was in for when she agreed to go on the programme...- and anyone else for that matter. She is very strange isn't she, packing all those miso soup bags and herbs into a customised pair of knicks :shock: Dom Joly was so funny,..he said he couldn't believe he'd been eating food that had been seasoned with stuff from gillian's pants !! :lol:
They have shown very little of them all chatting around the camp this year, pathetic amount, - so from the editing I've seen, I'd like Sean to win, because he was bitten by a snake and it looked painful., or Stacey because she's had a good crack at the trials - As for Lembit...an ex-MP and wanna be stand up comedian ;) he was so keen to stay, I think its a shame Aggro couldn't have been voted out before him, as he's duller than Lembit , innit ;). Alison is really irritating - and can't believe Britt is 68, amazing, even if her face doesn't move much :shock: