Fundraising ideas for NAPM

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Which funding option most appeals to you?

Voluntary donation via Paypal
27%
On site, click advertising
36%
£25 for a NAPM site
15%
Small payable fee to enable posting
22%

Total votes: 59

kimberlumps
Nominee

Post by kimberlumps »

I think you should be able to "donate" any amount you wish (above for example, £5) and by that you can view the auditions pages. Then one offers can still ask a few questions on the Can You Help pages etc, but they will not get the benifit of auditions unless they have contributed.... :?
southwold four
Nominee

Post by southwold four »

Think you should deffo charge for this site - it's worth it's weight in gold! I would be fine to pay a membership fee but please no pop-ups. Think the auditions should be locked to members though.
S4
southwold four
Nominee

Post by southwold four »

Could someone tell me where I can view Pebble's site?
Thank you
S4
stars-in-their-eyes
BRIT Award

Post by stars-in-their-eyes »

She has a link to it at the bottom of all her posts.
Anything Can Happen If You Let It!
southwold four
Nominee

Post by southwold four »

Thank you - Pebbles site looks very professional. Well done!
S4
Timnatsmum

Post by Timnatsmum »

I have just been e-mailed one of the posters which they are going to advertise Rotten Apple and it got me thinking that if every one whos child has got a part throught NAPM could send in photos of the things they have been in and if Admin put in a new section for photos of with just them on it, it might make more people want to pay a fee to be a member. I know most of us relgulars want to but if a new person came on and saw how many parts the children have got through NAPM then they would be more likly to want to pay.
kimberlumps
Nominee

Post by kimberlumps »

Timnatsmum

Post by Timnatsmum »

not realy I don't think that all the photos are from jobs from NAPM I may be wrong
kimberlumps
Nominee

Post by kimberlumps »

True... I think thats an excellent idea actually! =D> :)
proudmum
BRIT Award

Post by proudmum »

where do we send a paypal donation?
gil lewis
Nominee

fee

Post by gil lewis »

Dont mind paying a membership to keep this site active, would hate to be without it.
always something else round the corner
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

has anything come out of this? on another board i'm on, you can pay by paypal, but also by cheque or credit card (for cheques, the woman running the board pm's you with her address)

for paypal or cc, there's a donate button on the homepage - tho it is voluntary - but it is a smaller board than this, and i supect a lot cheaper to run

i can't be the last woman in the western hemisphere not to have a paypal acount, can i?
starmaker
Nominee

Post by starmaker »

i think you should def' use more than one idea, membership is probably the best way forward, you could do £1 a month which can easily be set up through paypal its like a direct debit type thing, once set up you never have to remember about paying it, it comes out automaticly, you could then have a paypal affiliate banner so that anyone joining paypal through napm, paypal will then pay you for the new member.maybe you could offer a new person to the site one months free browsing so then you would give them the chance to see what a great site napm is and then you wouldn't risk loosing potential members that maybe put of by having to pay, i think one month browsing will have a new member hooked and then a mebership fee to them wouldn't be a problem. i would't click on google type adverts because from past experiance most of them come with pop ups and i think they spoil the look of a site.
stars-in-their-eyes
BRIT Award

Post by stars-in-their-eyes »

Would still like to contribute but don't know how...
Anything Can Happen If You Let It!
wwchix
Nominee

Post by wwchix »

I like the idea of the Ads, i just hope you dont stop the audition boards (well any really :shock: ) to people who cant pay.
I like the website Pebbles has, i will have to have a look and things, im not sure it would be much use to me, seeing as i havent done anything yet... but hey!
Maybe people who get these websites could be put into like a directory? And Admin sends it to specially selected audtion places (dont know the real name) and these sites could become like starlight (?) maybe?
just an idea hehe
x
My dream gets closer day by day!