Fundraising ideas for NAPM

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Which funding option most appeals to you?

Voluntary donation via Paypal
27%
On site, click advertising
36%
£25 for a NAPM site
15%
Small payable fee to enable posting
22%

Total votes: 59

honeybee
Nominee

Post by honeybee »

I thought this website is brill free... It's acessable to every one then, as some people might want to use it as a source for auditions and might not want to join just because. I did that before I joined.I think the paying-for-ur-own-website idea is best. Image
Hiya
Nominee

Post by Hiya »

I agree with that advertising would be a good way for this, as I'm sure if it had to be paid for many of us would no longer be able to use the site, however, if it was a voluntary contribution that would be good, because even people who aren't allowed to pay for sites might be able to persuade parent's to let them give a contribution, even if it wasn't much! xx
honeybee
Nominee

Post by honeybee »

That's what i was tryna say. thanks hiya! =D> :mrgreen: :oops:
Littlemum
GRAMMY Award

Re: Fundraising ideas for NAPM

Post by Littlemum »

I've only just seen this - but am happy to support whichever idea is selected in the end. My personal preference or suggestion would be for an initial free period (with optional voluntary donation) of, say, a month or two, followed by a low subscription rate of maybe £5 - but also advertising revenue would not bother me. I guess you would have to do the calculations to see how much you would need to raise. My suggestion for an initial free period is based on my own experience, that when i was first looking for helpful advice and websites I was very wary of anything which cost money...but as soon as I went on NAPM for a month or so, I quickly understood the nature of the site and that it was, perhaps the only, thing of real value to me in helping my son find his way! Thanks to you all, it's a superb job you do and one which I would be happy to pay for.