Summer Schools and Local Classes

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

lynnbee
BRIT Award

Summer Schools and Local Classes

Post by lynnbee »

Hi - My name is Lynn. I am mum to a performing DD, wife to an ex child star (he'll hate me for saying that LOL), run a local drama club and in my spare time I also run a website that is a FREE RESOURCE for parents looking for drama classes, dance classes, singing classes and Summer Schools for their children.

https://www.dramaclasses.biz

We have over 400 drama schools that list their full details / class timetables etc (and even photos) on our site and I thought some of you might be interested in the list of Summer Schools that we have listed.

You can search by your town / county and postcode. You may well find that your childs current school is listed and spot them in some of the pictures on the site :lol:

I also always try and add latest news and we often post a MEMBERS NEW article on the main home page when CBBC are looking to cast children or for competitions etc (like Trinity Guildhall recent International Playwriting Competition).

Just thought it's a resource that you might not be aware of and could be useful to you and your children.

If I can be of any help with recommendations for good scripts / monologues for kids etc then please drop me a message.
Last edited by lynnbee on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: Summer Schools and Local Classes

Post by pg »

Looks like a great resource! Thank you and welcome to NAPM.
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Re: Summer Schools and Local Classes

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

That's a great website.
When I was younger I was desperate to join a theatre school/club etc but could not find ANY locally.
Your site has just shown me ones I didn't know existed near me.
Alas it's too late now but I should have looked harder a few years ago.