Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by Gatesheadangel »

I never thought I'd be clicking through talented children's profiles at 7.30 on a Saturday morning while the dc were sleeping :D I feel like a casting director!

Stagecoach 2007 - I couldn't get your link to work for some reason.

I noticed a few of you had 'castings' - gives me hope that interesting projects may appear - our first two weeks on starnow consist of beauty pageant adverts and the playmobil 'make us hundreds of free adverts on YouTube because one of you will win some toys from our global company' opportunity :D (I know you won't believe me but I'm actually a very cheerful character in real life!!)

Well done for setting up this thread, as we're just starting out (awaiting arrival of photos!) I'm sure it will help even for seeing how everyone else presents their DC.
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

And only at this point I realise the thread started in 2011 - no wonder the stagecoach2007's link didn't work!!

Oh dear my DD has no hope with a mum like me :D
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

I have added your dd to my favourites list :)
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Thank you supamum. I've still got my fingers crossed for your talented DD's approval to appear at the NT (& hope you are coping with the stress of it all yourself).
tizzy
BRIT Award

Post by tizzy »

Last edited by tizzy on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

I've added your DDs to my favourites, Gatesheadangel, supamum and tizzy. Lovely talented girls.
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Oh thank you TalyaB, I already had your DS in my favourites, after that write up he had last week I'm excited to see where he ends up next!
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Thanks TaylaB I thought I had allready put your DS into favourites allready, but I have done it now and think I have everyone in favourites so far thats posted on here :D
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

How do you put the Starnow links on here??
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi All
I to do not know how to put starnow on here either not very good at computers can anybody advise please.
My DD was contacted by the hospital to have her operation in sept but I said it was to early because we wanted to speak to the surgeon before surgery so many questions to ask him.
I am trying to let her do as much as possible before this happens as we do not know the outcome.
Good luck to everybody else who's child that has scoliosis such a worry time.
No drama school will touch her now because of this problem so much for helping people with a disability.
It has knocked her confidence back so much she says that she looks and feels a freak what can a mother say to help a child?
Regards
Mumamia
SNN
BAFTA Award

Post by SNN »

If you go to their page, go to website bar and copy the web address (highlight, right click, and then select copy on the bar that drops down)
Then go to your settings and edit your signature. You right click inside the area where you write your signature, right click and then select paste.
Or you can paste it into a post.
I hope that makes sense
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi
Thank you for your help I am just going to ask my husband to help me showing the information you have given.
Kind Regards
Mumamia
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Wow you are so clever thank you my husband just looked at me as if I was thick.
Could somebody look at my DD profile and tell me what they think please
Mumamia
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

What a very pretty girl :D . I think I would use a different headshot though - the one in the middle of the second row is the standout image for me personally, her big green eyes are mesmerising! She looks very fresh-faced and yes, 'English Rose' describes her perfectly. Best of luck with everything that lies ahead for you and your DD.
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

She is a very beautiful girl, gorgeous hair!
I personally wouldn't list all the dance exams and their results, it would really only be her current level of dance which might be of interest ... It's a lot to wade through :)
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE