Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by TalyaB »

supamum wrote:Hi here is my DD's star now profile, its not very professional and has not had any work but thought I would set her up a profile just in case,she doesn't have an agent yet cant afford photos and spotlight, hopefully one day :(
http://www.starnow.co.uk/megankellegher1
Done. Great voice, and such a lovely smile. :D
michbv
GRAMMY Award

Post by michbv »

OO Gosh, Feel left out so thought I'd join you all and have a little proud moment with my DS. Enjoy! x

www.starnow.co.uk/adambeaver
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Thankyou jollyjelly and TaylaB for your lovely comments.
I have sat down this eve and gone through this whole topic and have favourited everyones starnow page, some very talented children hope I havn't missed anyone out. Will now spend some time looking closer at everyone in my favourites :D
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

supamum wrote:Thankyou jollyjelly and TaylaB for your lovely comments.
I have sat down this eve and gone through this whole topic and have favourited everyones starnow page, some very talented children hope I havn't missed anyone out. Will now spend some time looking closer at everyone in my favourites :D
You're so right supamum, there is just an amazing amount of talent out there. Just wishing all the very very best for everyone =D> =D>
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I've favourited everyone too - amazed at all the exciting things people have done. Let me know if you think I've missed you off the list.
Dancingboy
BRIT Award

Post by Dancingboy »

Fab idea here is my DS

http://www.StarNow.com/millerhenderson

Thanks
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

I've added him to my favourites. He's a great dancer!
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Talya - love the new pictures of Z - he's growing up fast. Ever thought of getting him to model?
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

CatKat_0 wrote:Talya - love the new pictures of Z - he's growing up fast. Ever thought of getting him to model?
No!! In fact, we've considered smiling lessons! Thanks, CatKat - maybe we're blind to his good looks. :o
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

Dancingboy wrote:Fab idea here is my DS

http://www.StarNow.com/millerhenderson

Thanks

Hi Dancingboy, just added your talented ds to our faves, such a great character with loads of energy. Well done =D>
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Just done my DD Star Now profile and wondered if you could all take a look and favourite please ?
Any tips and pointers would be welcomed as I am also good at taking direction and constructive criticism !
http://www.starnow.co.uk/amydavies32

Have a free night tonight so going to sit and go through this topic and 'favourite' everyone on here so please rest assured it isnt a one-way street and we do appreciate all comments.
Thanks in advance x
jollyjelly
GRAMMY Award

Post by jollyjelly »

DanceDiva wrote:Just done my DD Star Now profile and wondered if you could all take a look and favourite please ?
Any tips and pointers would be welcomed as I am also good at taking direction and constructive criticism !

Have a free night tonight so going to sit and go through this topic and 'favourite' everyone on here so please rest assured it isnt a one-way street and we do appreciate all comments.
Thanks in advance x

Just faved your ds DanceDiva. Can't criticise the profile, as it looks great. Some videos on there would be good, as it'd show how versatile she is with her dance, but other than that well done. JJ x
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Lovely photos - the one doing the splits on the wall is amazing. Maybe remove 'just' in line four of your profile?
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

TalyaB wrote:Lovely photos - the one doing the splits on the wall is amazing. Maybe remove 'just' in line four of your profile?
Done !! Appreciated - thank you x
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

have updated Megan's profile as I have paid for a short while, so have been able to add more pics and vids.