Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

emi's mum
BAFTA Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by emi's mum »

Glad she's making steps forward now mamamia. Thinking of you x
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi just had the biggest s are of my life DD just had her first shower and all seemed to be well I was walking her back
to her bed and she said her leg felt numb she had mentioned this a few day's earlier but they said this was due to the
chest drain. She then went completely white and said I feel faint she then fainted and I screamed for help because I could not hold her but nobody was coming I am not a very big person nor is DD but when you are floppy it's a dead weight a trainee heard me scream and tried to help but couldn't hold her I panicked because she was twisting her back which she should not do
Then about 6 people came from know where and we put her on the bed.
Breathing apparatus and ecg was put on her she seems much better now and they are monitoring her but omg this is not
something that I ever want to go through again and when she came round DD said to one of the nurses please tell my mum I am alright I am so proud of her but worried sick at the same time.
So sorry that it always seams to be not so good news but the only way is up and move on because each day is getting better.
Out of curiosity has anyone been sent a message from kidscasting about a film the power of dreams things don't feel quite right.
Kind Regards mumamia
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

mumamia - so sorry to hear that - must indeed have been very scary. please don't apologise for posting bad updates aswell as good ones. Many of us are thinking of her and you and wishing you well and words are really the only support we can give you at this difficult time. I hope she continues to make progress and is soon well on the road to recovery. best wishes to you both
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Thinking of you, do hope that your dd health picks up soon. Sending best wishes to you and your family, and thank you so much for keeping us informed. [-o<
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

so sorry for your DD Mumamia,
I really hope she is on the mend - she has had 2 GA's in a short space of time and it will take it's toll, what with the pain etc, I am sure she will be fine, but her body is just taking time to adjust and giving out it's warnings to take it easy...
sending her loads of get well soon wishes x
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

You are both doing so well, we are all thinking of you x
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Hope things are better today

Deb x
michbv
GRAMMY Award

Post by michbv »

Thinking of you. Sending good wishes to all your family
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

frisbee wrote:Just met DD mummofmylittlestar fingers crossed that DS might be her new brother (production wise). What a little rising star your DD is it was lovely to meet you both.
Anyway they gave me this thread and said how kind you all had been, so yes please can we play!

Please don't be too harsh we are just beginning, photos not terrific, video a bit lame, but here goes.(Spot Steven Hall groovy dancer, BGT fame, on the photos!)

NB Have now added everyone on here to my favourites