Youtube?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

charlotterose
BRIT Award

Re: Youtube?

Post by charlotterose »

Thanks Doris!
I somethimes find it hard to film myself auditioning because I don't have anyone to talk to so it comes out it a bit forced.I'll work on that, or get someone to help me next time :D
~Acting demands everything.If you don’t give it everything,there will be someone behind you who will~
www.youtube.com/charlotteroseog
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

doris wrote:Igloobabe, well done to your dd for her fantastic performances! =D> =D> She looks so confident! What did the judges say?
Well, she wasn't confident at all, having to go on 16th out of 18! She looked like she was about to flake out in the loo just beforehand.

Rebecca said, 'OMG, you just blew me..and the audience away! I thought when you came up, ''Oh here's a sweet little girl, probably going to sing a nice flowery little song, and then this huge voice comes out - a real rock chick!''

She said that L got more confident as the song went on and praised her use of body and hands.

John Modi said it was a great song, very mature for her age, to keep writing and keep singing, but not to grow up too fast.

All good advice, especially that last thing, girls two years older looked like they were over 20 already!

Charlotterose, I enjoyed your video, did start to empathise with your character, so well done!
Jellybabies
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jellybabies »

Hi, this isnt youtube but my friend has enter the Sugar Magazine Modelling competition, to try and help her win please could you could you vote for her by clicking on the link below?

http://www.sugarscape.com/637980

It's the kind where you have to rank the person out of 10, so please could you all give her a 10? Thanks everyone :) :) :)
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

just realised I posted on the wrong thread! :mrgreen:

DDs lastest short film has been uploaded to Vimeo

http://www.vimeo.com/24779298
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Really enjoyed watching this well done, reminds me of my dd she never ever wanted to grow up, but sadly she is !!!! :D
CeliaB
Nominee

Post by CeliaB »

Such a sweet and adorable video, thank you so much for sharing the link to it here, francescasmum! =D> =D> =D>

music from YouTube
youtube to mp3 converter
wissymo
GRAMMY Award

Post by wissymo »

love 99 forever,great insight into what goes through their minds at that age!
francessca's a fantastic little actress! well done xx
charlotterose
BRIT Award

Post by charlotterose »

Hi, I just posted this somewhere else but then realised that it probably goes here...

Could you please watch my monologue on my youtube channel? and tell me what you think?
http://www.youtube.com/user/CharlotteRoseOG

If you could that would be amazing as I'd really like some feedback, thanks! :D
However, just as a warning, there are a few words in the monologue that some may find offensive! [-( Really sorry about that but I'd love to know what you thought about my characterisation for this particular piece!
Thanks again,
CharlotteRose :D

Great videos everyone by the way! x
~Acting demands everything.If you don’t give it everything,there will be someone behind you who will~
www.youtube.com/charlotteroseog
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Here is my dd on The Sporah Show . Were there any NAPM people on the same show? There were 8 children from Top Hat Agency with their parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kydWgobJmgU
hollydolly
GRAMMY Award

Post by hollydolly »

Have had a first attempt at a 'showreel' for my ds. Am fairly proud of it but very proud of him so decided to put a copy on youtube. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Will be submitting a shortened version (with only his latest work) to spotlight so would be grateful for any comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxRp4e9m ... ata_player
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Very good but too many photo only need a few CD only look at the first few mins and if it's only photos will not see the footage of him acting. That is what the proficional who did my ds show reel told me.
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

DD has just put this new cover up of Emeli Sande's Read all About It.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-TQyTaxVFs&feature=plcp

She sang it in church a while ago and a few hankies were in evidence!
sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Post by sophiesocks »

Well done holly dolly hes really natural :) just curious as to how you got stuff from the tv on to the computer - thanks :)
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

sophiesocks wrote:just curious as to how you got stuff from the tv on to the computer - thanks :)
If you have an iPad, get the programme playing, pause it when you get to the image you want, then take a screenshot (press power and big round button simultaneously). Then you can photoshop it/crop it etc as you would a 'normal' photo.

Hope this helps.

Deb x
hollydolly
GRAMMY Award

Post by hollydolly »

Hi Sophiesocks
Thanks for your comments. With respect to his TV work - mostly we get sent a copy of it, either on a disc or via email, which we then took out the bits with him in. Any we didn't get we just recorded directly off the telly - probably not the best quality but better than not including it at all. Must admit it took ages but was well worth it - all feedback has been amazing. However, we now have to do some more editing as ds is currently in Carousel at the Barbican and have got some bits of that to add! Best of luck with yours. Holly xx