FINDING NEVERLAND

Important messages that you NEED to read, and re-read from time to time.

Moderator: busybusybusy

jo.hawes@virgin.net
Nominee

FINDING NEVERLAND

Post by jo.hawes@virgin.net »

I would like to say that it is not required to go through UK network in order to secure an audition for any show and,in particular since it seems to be relevant now, Finding Neverland.
Any parents is welcome to email me with their child's details unless they have an agent in which case their agent should contact me.
The posting on here with the breakdown is misleading in this regard.
Jo Hawes
admin
Site Admin

Re: FINDING NEVERLAND

Post by admin »

Thanks for clearing that up Jo.
Hope Never Dies....
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

I have also posted on the 'Finding Neverland@ thread to say...

Thanks for this clarification - I was trying to be helpful when sharing the post from UK Theatre Network but I hope that my postings have also clarified that children with agents can go through their a gentand (once we found that Jo was the casting director for this) that she is very approachable and can be contacted direct.

Its always tricky to know whether to share information or not, as I can only post on here the stuff that comes to my attention and I can't vouch for the people behind it, but my instinct is always to share and trust that any issues and glitches will come to light pretty quickly and the combined intelligence of NAPMers will resolve them.

Hope this helps - and I'd appreciate advice about whether you want me to continue to share stuff or not.

Deb x
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

Please continue Deb x
It's really appreciated and I am sure many people applied who had no idea about the production and are grateful to you for posting..

RDF x
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Yes Please share anything you think may be of interest. I also really enjoy reading your posts in general.
xxx
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

beanie-bean wrote:Yes Please share anything you think may be of interest. I also really enjoy reading your posts in general.
xxx
me too :D :D
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
jooles
GRAMMY Award

Post by jooles »

yes please Deb! keep it up you are an amazing source of useful info and knowledge :) ......oh and lovely too!