Wendy faraone workshop

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

38ta
GRAMMY Award

Wendy faraone workshop

Post by 38ta »

Hi there

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Wendy Faraone workshops. She is coming to the uk & hosting some workshops in England & Scotland. They are £80 and I wondered if anyone had children who have attended. She is a coach on a number of Disney programmes.
dws2015
BRIT Award

Re: Wendy faraone workshop

Post by dws2015 »

Can't help but sounds very interesting. Can you post a link to workshops dates and locations? Thanks!
38ta
GRAMMY Award

Post by 38ta »

I don't have a link but if you put Wendy faraone acting workshops uk into Facebook you will see events for each workshop.
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

I think you'll find it's Connect Your Talent or at least linked to them, which I wouldn't do - they won't leave you alone!!
38ta
GRAMMY Award

Post by 38ta »

I've looked on their website and it's not related to them.
38ta
GRAMMY Award

Post by 38ta »

We were given a flyer from our drama group but this has more info:

http://www.starnow.com/noticeboard/Noti ... ce_id=6492
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Actually 38ta, it looks like lyndahill may be right, on CCP there was a previous Wendy Faraone Workshop in London and it says: to book go to http://www.connectyourtalent.co.uk you can sign and pay via paypal or card.
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

My daughter was invited to a Wendy Faraone short film audition earlier this year after applying on KCCP. It was organised by connect your talent. Was all a bit strange - organisation was poor and people ended up tweeting Wendy herself, who denied any knowledge of a short film? We were in London anyway so braved it, and came away none the wiser although people were very pleasant.
I know Wendy does do workshops, so may be worth a go. But I would think twice before booking anything through them again.
38ta
GRAMMY Award

Post by 38ta »

Really appreciate you all taking the time to reply. I messaged them direct & got the following reply:

Hi , no this has nothing to do with Connect Your Talent. Wendy no longer works with them. This event is brought by Wendy on her own and she is using three area co-ordinarors who are parents of children she works with directly. Hope that helps.
38ta
GRAMMY Award

Post by 38ta »

Hi there

Just to feed back my kids attended the Wendy Faraone workshop today. They had a fabulous time & got loads out of it. Wendy was really supportive and got lots out of the kids in a short time.