Grease Musical Sing-A-Long

A place to review Stage productions

Moderator: busybusybusy

kizzycod
Nominee

Grease Musical Sing-A-Long

Post by kizzycod »

Hi it's Kizzycod again with another review for my silver arts award project! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :D

I went to a local theatre's performance of the famous musical grease and was blown away by the enthusiasm and energy put into the show by it's entire cast. They did it as a sing-along which meant the word to every song would come up on the massive screen behind the performers as they were singing. I think this was a great idea as it got the whole audience involved. Even if they weren't singing, the audience were clapping along with a smile on their face as they watched the stars of the future put on a fantastic production.

The only thing I could really find negative about this production was some technical difficulties which sadly occurred. They had a few problems with some of the mics which meant sometimes you couldn't hear the people who were singing with took away from their performance a bit, but other than that it was almost flawless. I was genuinely surprised by the fabulous standard of this performance, from the costumes to the singing and the show wouldn't look out of place in the west end. If there is more shows by this theatre group on I will definitely be going to see them and taking as many people with me as possible!!

Thanks for reading! x
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Re: Grease Musical Sing-A-Long

Post by CatKat_0 »

Lovely review Kissy :)
kizzycod
Nominee

Re: Grease Musical Sing-A-Long

Post by kizzycod »

Thank you CatKat!! :D