Wicked

A place to review Stage productions

Moderator: busybusybusy

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Wicked

Post by Welsh Mum »

Saw Rachel Tucker in Wicked last night , she was AMAZING =D> =D> =D> =D> . I always thought she was very talented on "Nancy", but I was still blown away by her performance. Louise Dearman was also excellent as Glinda.

Lee Mead was also good, suits the part. Interestingly Lewis Bradley was in the chorus, not sure how long he's been in it
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Re: Wicked

Post by islandofsodor »

Lewis is the understudy Fiyero. He joined at cast change with Rachel & Louise back at the end of May as Lee's baby was due then so Lee joined later. He did a performance a week or so ago when Lee was ill.
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

And we have tickets for 2 weeks time, just after Rachel gets back from her holiday. Nikki D-J is standby Elphaba whilst she is away.
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Just seen this tonight. Gobsmackingly good! Had a stand in Glinda who was excellent, but Elphaba (Rachel) was fantastic!
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

We saw this last montha and we were also totally blown away by it. Rachel Tucker was amazing. My ds's went to the stage door after the performance and i have to say the cast were some of the nicest we have ever met. They spent ages talking to the boys, signing programmes and having photographs taken. My youngest ds started singing 'popular' to Glinda when she was signing his programme and bless her-she joined in! They had a whale of a time :lol:
emypeach
BRIT Award

Post by emypeach »

Saw it last night. It was brilliant! :D

E x
busybusybusy

Post by busybusybusy »

Louise Dearman is playing Elphaba from October 29th ..first to play both Glinda and Elphaba \:D/
Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.