Top Talent Agency auditions?

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Selbyseren1974
Nominee

Top Talent Agency auditions?

Post by Selbyseren1974 »

Hi. I am new to all this. My daughter has been invited to audition for Top Talent Agency this August. Does anyone know what happens at the audition? Also, how many children are approximately invited for each audition? Is it 100's ? Thank you :D
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Re: Top Talent Agency auditions?

Post by Moosmum »

Hi, when we went there was probably about 30 per group but they had sessions throughout the day. DD went in a room and did games. Then they filmed them front and back,possibly introducing themselves to camera. Then finished with a “catwalk”. DD had loads of fun but in my opinion there was zero actual acting involved. It seemed to revolve around the confidence and certain look of a child rather than them being judged on say a monologue piece. I knew we were clutching at straws when I found out the audition process and the fact DD is blonde/blue eyed so very common. To be honest I felt like it was a cattle market and was a waste of time. But like I said,DD really enjoyed it as there was no pressure. Also as a heads up,they judge the child from entering where they give their names in etc so make sure your child introduces themselves rather than whoever takes them :) good luck xx
Selbyseren1974
Nominee

Post by Selbyseren1974 »

Thank you for taking the time to replyx I think we are going to have a go and make a nice few days of it. My daughter also has a common look, as she has dark brown hair, green eyes and is very English Rose looking, so not holding out much hope. Thank you again xx
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Post by Moosmum »

No problem, we did the same and made a trip of it, it was DDs first audition and she loved it so it was a shock to the system on her next one which was very formal one on one haha! They were very welcoming at Top Talent though and put the kids at ease x Good luck xx
Selbyseren1974
Nominee

Post by Selbyseren1974 »

Hi again. Can I be cheeky and ask which agency your daughter ended up joining ??
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Post by Moosmum »

Hi, I’ll PM you xx