Top Talent Agency

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Oyster
Nominee

Top Talent Agency

Post by Oyster »

Hiya. :D Does anyone have any recent experience with TTA? :-k And if so, what's it like as it seems really big plus I'm wondering if preference is given to kids that go to their theatre school. :-k Thanks for any insights- am looking for an agent!
actor101
BRIT Award

Re: Top Talent Agency

Post by actor101 »

Hi, we used to be with TTA as well as the theatre school. From personal experience I’d say there’s no preference given.
They do have lots of kids on their books.

Pros: They send kids for lots of good castings and seem to be very successful have all the right contacts.

Cons: Communication can be patchy and sometimes poor and impersonal.
Dodger'smum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dodger'smum »

I absolutely agree with everything written by Actor101. We moved on.
Oyster
Nominee

Post by Oyster »

Thank you :)
\:D/
Laurellen
BRIT Award

Post by Laurellen »

Oyster wrote:Hiya. :D Does anyone have any recent experience with TTA? :-k And if so, what's it like as it seems really big plus I'm wondering if preference is given to kids that go to their theatre school. :-k Thanks for any insights- am looking for an agent!

Hi. I have a daughter with TT. They are a viva hand you so get lots of castings which is a plus. But if they have 10 kids that look the same and they can only submit 5 then they will go with the popular kids an the ones who are available more.
My other DD is with Luna and Pearl.
Small agency but I know she is submitted for everything she can be sent for and the communication is a lot better.

Pros and cons for both. I would say Luna and Pear have been a better experience for me but I know that if they were younger TT would have more opportunities for them. Also TT are picky and they won’t take you if they have lots of kids who already look like you.

Costwise. TT charge you for their headshots (which are awful and you have to use them ) and for a workshop. The second year you pay the same but only get the awful headshots.

You will need to pay with any agent to join spotlight. Head shots at most are cheaper than TT or you have a choice to choose your own.

Hope that helps!