Stagebox audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Lolly9
Nominee

Re: Stagebox audition

Post by Lolly9 »

My daughter did not get a recall but has been offered a place on the Development Team :D
Trying to find out all details like what happens if she cannot make one date and do they wear same uniform as Elite Team?
UndomesticGodess
Nominee

Post by UndomesticGodess »

Last edited by UndomesticGodess on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UndomesticGodess
Nominee

Post by UndomesticGodess »

Yorkshirepudding wrote:We have experience in the development team but left for a variety of reasons including feeling it was extremely expensive for what it was. My view is that the elite team is a rather different thing and much better value. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Would love to hear your experience with the development team Yorkshire pudding! Would hugely help me to make an informed decision :)
Bbzoom
BRIT Award

Post by Bbzoom »

I think one of the reasons you may be struggling for information is that, until this round of auditions, there was only a Development Team in Leeds / Harrogate. The others are new and, from what I have gathered on here, look to be organised differently. It looks like a new venture to everyone.
Yorkshirepudding
GRAMMY Award

Post by Yorkshirepudding »

Hi. Happy to send our experience of Leeds Development but as others have said, the other development teams may well be organised differently. I will PM you x
Sunshine02
Nominee

Post by Sunshine02 »

Hi, just be careful what you're signing up for. Full year's contract and have to pay in full if you drop out! Little difference too with Development and Elite Teams, both as talented as each other.
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

I have signed my DD up for the Manchester development team and super excited for her to start as I feel it's just what she needs. £83 per month I feel us reasonable for 2.5 hours training each week. I for one can't wait for her to get started
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

Hi Have ypu received any further emails since being told your DD has been successful. Our last correspondence was a few weeks ago.
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

barmby1234 wrote:Hi Have ypu received any further emails since being told your DD has been successful. Our last correspondence was a few weeks ago.
Following initial email of being successful for development team. I diddent hear anything so I emailed them and they then forwarded me an email with links to sign DD up of which I did. Not heard anything since tho
Kasmum
BRIT Award

Post by Kasmum »

My two auditioned in london. It was second time, they didnt get through last year. This time only my son got a recall, but they both got through to development team. I've spoken to them in phone (over various discrepancy in emails ect over monthly cost )It was confirmed to me that its £85 for London. Still a huge amount, double for me :shock: gutted they don't do a siblings discount. They have set up Facebook pages for London development team, and assuming they have them for all the various teams x
allenli
Nominee

Post by allenli »

I'm not sure where you got your info from curiousdancemum, but this does not apply to the London Elite Team. They do not receive or pay for weekly training. They just have the monthly fee which covers 5 weeks of training (last year this was 5 days, but this year each workshop is 4 days but for an hour longer). There are additional masterclasses which are offered throughout the year at a cost, but these are optional. The Development Team in London also don't have weekly training, their training runs alongside the Elite teams in the holidays, but only for 3 days not 4.
Fuji11547
BRIT Award

Post by Fuji11547 »

Could anyone tell me please where geographically in London Stagebox training is happening?
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Fuji11547 wrote:Could anyone tell me please where geographically in London Stagebox training is happening?
It is central London, near Oxford Street.x
MrsRose
Nominee

Post by MrsRose »

Is anyone still waiting for an email after the Manchester audition?
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

MrsRose wrote:Is anyone still waiting for an email after the Manchester audition?
Our reply from the Leeds audition took over a month last year. Good luck.