Stagebox audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Stagebox audition

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

Anyone on here auditioned for this and heard anymore?
alisonjanehope18
Nominee

Re: Stagebox audition

Post by alisonjanehope18 »

Hi my daughter auditioned for this last Sunday at Liverpool.
I read that you won't hear anything until all the auditions are complete, the last ones being in London sometime in July.
loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Post by loladd33 »

Hi what is this and what age is it for? Thanks :D
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

alisonjanehope18 wrote:Hi my daughter auditioned for this last Sunday at Liverpool.
I read that you won't hear anything until all the auditions are complete, the last ones being in London sometime in July.
Will stop checking my inbox for a few weeks then! Thanks
fluffyteg
Nominee

Post by fluffyteg »

My daughter auditioned in Liverpool also, also read that will be notified when all auditions are complete, but would others auditioning in London in July want to join Manchester team? Not sure if your location limits team you can join? Does anybody have any details on this?
fluffyteg
Nominee

Post by fluffyteg »

loladd33 wrote:Hi what is this and what age is it for? Thanks, :D
The Audition was to become a member of Stagebox (stageboxmusicaltheatre.co.uk for details) Elite Team. They have teams in Manchester, London and Leeds. I think the start age is 7 upwards to 18, check on the website.

My daughter was recently in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang UK Tour in Lowry Salford and out of all the children only 3 were not from Stagebox, my daughter being one of them. That is how we got to find out about it, daughter has wanted to audition since meeting all the other children.

Hope this sheds some light :D
fluffyteg
Nominee

Post by fluffyteg »

Just had Email from Stagebox will receive outcome of auditions last week in July. Step away from the inbox =;
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Post by Mamadetres »

Gosh it is very expensive if you get through
loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Post by loladd33 »

Thanks for the info!
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

fluffyteg wrote:Just had Email from Stagebox will receive outcome of auditions last week in July. Step away from the inbox =;
I received the same email. Waiting game now!
fluffyteg
Nominee

Post by fluffyteg »

Zoeharvey1 wrote:
fluffyteg wrote:Just had Email from Stagebox will receive outcome of auditions last week in July. Step away from the inbox =;
I'm not the most patient of people either. But at least won't check my inbox every five minutes now.

Did your little one enjoy it Zoe? My daughter had a great day made couple new friends as a bonus
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

fluffyteg wrote:
Zoeharvey1 wrote:
I'm not the most patient of people either. But at least won't check my inbox every five minutes now.

Did your little one enjoy it Zoe? My daughter had a great day made couple new friends as a bonus
My daughter loved it and said everyone was very friendly. Thanks. I was impressed with how organised and caring they were. Fingers crossed for both of them!
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

Hi my daughter auditioned in Manchester, she has musical thestr5and drama training but no dance training. Has anyone ever got in with no formal dance?
Hoping they will see her potential and maybe get in their development team. Thanks
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

Hi did you all get recalls? It does say that if you don't get a recall then it's not to say you've not got in??
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

Theatre wrote:Hi did you all get recalls? It does say that if you don't get a recall then it's not to say you've not got in??
My DD got a recall on the day but I heard them say that too.