Stagebox audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Re: Stagebox audition

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

barmby1234 wrote:I would advise ringing up or emailing them. We just thought to check as many people had found out except a couple. Luckily, they told us what we had gained. Hope this helps xx
Hi
Did you get my PM?
Zoeharvey1
BRIT Award

Post by Zoeharvey1 »

After a long discussion we have decided not to take up the Development team place. My DD does a lot of weekly activities and an extra weekly commitment and the cost has helped make our decision. Good luck to everyone in all you do.
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

Hi did anyone get an email yesterday? We not heard anything since initial offer of development team??
Thanks
Totallyclueless
GRAMMY Award

Post by Totallyclueless »

I don't know if it's the same for the Development team but we can choose to either pay monthly for Elite or per workshop. My friend pays per workshop for her daughter but I have been paying monthly. Maybe worth asking x
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Totallyclueless wrote:I don't know if it's the same for the Development team but we can choose to either pay monthly for Elite or per workshop. My friend pays per workshop for her daughter but I have been paying monthly. Maybe worth asking x
I think you will find that you have to pay monthly - DD a member of Elite team and you can't pay for weekly workshops as you go through the year - just in case you cannot attend one week, you'll not get a refund but will be offered a city swap or credit towards any masterclasses they may do in addition through the year.
actor101
BRIT Award

Post by actor101 »

lyndahill wrote:
Totallyclueless wrote:I don't know if it's the same for the Development team but we can choose to either pay monthly for Elite or per workshop. My friend pays per workshop for her daughter but I have been paying monthly. Maybe worth asking x
I think you will find that you have to pay monthly - DD a member of Elite team and you can't pay for weekly workshops as you go through the year - just in case you cannot attend one week, you'll not get a refund but will be offered a city swap or credit towards any masterclasses they may do in addition through the year.
Hi Lyndahill, are there sometimes additional classes added on that are not in the current schedule? Thanks
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

I think so - has only been one in London that I know of. I think they are probably for the northern teams more often but if you can get to them you'd be allowed to go.
x
Totallyclueless
GRAMMY Award

lyndahill wrote:

You don't Hun I paid monthly last year but my friend doesn't she pays per workshop and they haven't said it's a problem
Totallyclueless
GRAMMY Award

"Hi Lyndahill, are there sometimes additional classes added on that are not in the current schedule"

We had some extras last year but have to pay extra for any additional classes/workshops
Last edited by Totallyclueless on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Totallyclueless
GRAMMY Award

lyndahill wrote:
DD a member of Elite team
I know she is, so is mine! have you forgotten who I am :lol:
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Totallyclueless wrote:
lyndahill wrote:
No - I know who you are lovely. I haven't been given option to pay by each week - I would rather that than monthly. Also I only know of one workshop/masterclass this year that was in February - maybe we are missing out !! :lol:
Sorch
Nominee

Post by Sorch »

Hi!

Can anyone tell me what time the Onestop Box class in Leeds is on please? Thanks X
rahfitz
Nominee

Post by rahfitz »

My DD has been offered a place on the development team , all new to us, looking for any advice please.
Totallyclueless
GRAMMY Award

lyndahill wrote:
Totallyclueless wrote:
lyndahill wrote:
No - I know who you are lovely. I haven't been given option to pay by each week - I would rather that than monthly. Also I only know of one workshop/masterclass this year that was in February - maybe we are missing out !! :lol:
Ask them? They initially introduced the direct debit scheme at parents request so they could split the cost.
There was another extra workshop in Manchester in June.
Last edited by Totallyclueless on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bbzoom
BRIT Award

Post by Bbzoom »

One Stop Box in Leeds is 5.30 - 8.00 on Mondays.

I think you did used to be able to pay per (holiday) workshop, but you still have to do all 5 weeks. You can't really opt out by paying per workshop unless you do a city swap if you see what I mean. The only option this time was paying monthly as far as I know.

They do occasionally offer extra masterclasses by visitors. They are offed to everyone of the appropriate age as and when they occur. You do pay extra for them because they are not part of the 5 week programme, but they are usually very good value and you are not obliged to do them.

Good luck to all those joining the Elite Teams - they will have an amazing time!