The Kids Voice

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

motherof3
Nominee

Re: The Kids Voice

Post by motherof3 »

Literally just received an email my ds didn't make it through. He is happy he even made that far and knows something bigger is coming for him.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

Email came through. No didn't make it through either but pleased we got this far. The standard is very high.
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

Just got a very nice no email but not so bothered, it isn't what my DD wants to do in the future and I didn't want it
to go any further to be honest, I can't stand shows like that.My daughter wanted the experience and she had it.
Good luck to any still in the running.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

motherof3 wrote:Literally just received an email my ds didn't make it through. He is happy he even made that far and knows something bigger is coming for him.
Yes, they can all feel very proud to have made it this far. Well done to all the brave kids who have auditioned. I'm so in awe of their courage. We haven't heard anything yet but the audition was a great experience that inspired my daughter to start working on recording and sharing her singing. So, if that's all that comes out of this, then it's still a success for her.

I'm so nervous still. It seems they are working late tonight.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

Keep us posted if you hear anything. Good Luck
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

Still nothing. I imagine they may be looking at the remaining and deciding on further cuts.
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

No news for us yet either. It's so frustrating.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

Anyone else not heard anything yet? I realise that if you had a Yes, you probably can't reply but we haven't heard anything. I know there have been lots of kids who have received a no email or a Yes phone call. It just seems odd now to not have any news.
mouskouri41
GRAMMY Award

Post by mouskouri41 »

I have only heard of one yes ..and of some extremely talented singers with nos.And the majority seem to be in that "haven't heard anything" category!
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

Still haven't had a phone call or email. Hard to imagine what they are still doing. Just a short email to say something would be appreciated at this point.
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

Have you noticed that every time a yes goes up on the Voice Facebook page comments it disappears soon after. Very odd as we all know that people are being told. Why so secretive?
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

I think they are asking parents not to post if their child gets a Yes. It's helpful to know we aren't the only ones still waiting.
Pushypapa
Nominee

Post by Pushypapa »

Good luck to those of you waiting. After not hearing anything today I contacted the Email which we received with the audition for an update. Within one minute of sending we received the template no email. I am uncertain if we would have heard had I not emailed or whether this was co-incidence. It's disappointing that some parents have been contacted sooner while it's been dragged out for others
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

I think it must be a no by now. Just wish they had let us know last Thursday with everyone else. Still no news so have been waiting 5 days. Could it be an administrative error and they forgot to send the email. Is anyone else still waiting?
Pushypapa
Nominee

Post by Pushypapa »

cheadle_micron wrote:I think it must be a no by now. Just wish they had let us know last Thursday with everyone else. Still no news so have been waiting 5 days. Could it be an administrative error and they forgot to send the email. Is anyone else still waiting?
I have no idea but looking at the reply received after I sent my email, they simply inserted her name at two points. so seems they have already made decisions but not informed everyone. It could just be coincidence but if you haven't heard id be inclined to contact them as it is past the time they said they would reply Good luck ☘