The Kids Voice

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

cheadle_micron
Nominee

Re: The Kids Voice

Post by cheadle_micron »

Have spoken to our researcher and they are still making desisions. It's taking longer than they expected. ](*,)
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

cheadle_micron wrote:Have spoken to our researcher and they are still making desisions. It's taking longer than they expected. ](*,)
Sent you a PM. Just a question for you.
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

Josmum, I didn't get the pm. Do you want to try again?
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

cheadle_micron wrote:Josmum, I didn't get the pm. Do you want to try again?
Lol! I just looked and my sent box was full so it must not have sent! I'll type it again.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

This is why we let Josephine audition for things. You get a lot of "no's" in performing but with the right attitude, and maybe a little humour, it's not soul destroying. You move on and make a song. https://youtu.be/-_Gu9s21Auc
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

It will be interesting to watch this programme because your daughter has a very mature, pure, beautiful voice and yet got a no :( ! Unbelievable. :shock:
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

Josmum wrote:This is why we let Josephine audition for things. You get a lot of "no's" in performing but with the right attitude, and maybe a little humour, it's not soul destroying. You move on and make a song. https://youtu.be/-_Gu9s21Auc
Sorry it was a no after the extra long wait. Your DS's voice and attitude are spot on. We are still waiting, unbelievable.
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

I keep putting DS instead of DD. Sorry. :roll:
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

francescasmum wrote:It will be interesting to watch this programme because your daughter has a very mature, pure, beautiful voice and yet got a no :( ! Unbelievable. :shock:
Thanks :D Yeah, we were really hoping she would get a little further than this but it's a fickle industry as you know. Taking a positive view, it's inspired her to learn and do some home recording and post more of her singing.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

cheadle_micron wrote:I keep putting DS instead of DD. Sorry. :roll:
No problem! I hope they contact you soon. Maybe it's a good sign. We're relieved the waiting Is over. ](*,)
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

After all that waiting it was a no for my DD, wish they'd told us 3 weeks ago. My DD is an amazing singer, grade 7 with a music scholarship, has performed a main role professionally in musical theatre, just finished a role in a tv show and also does dance festivals. I know many talented kids didn't get through to the next round. So I am looking forward to watching the show as they are going to have some amazing kids on there. I mean that sincerely and hope it is some of the NAPMs.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

That was a long wait, I presume she must have been on the reserve list. So well done to her. =D> =D>
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

E is released from The Kids Voice too - though it is a bit of consolation for us to see,and hear, how absolutely amazing some of the other children, who didn't get through, are. We were treated very well throughout the process - had a lovely researcher too - this will be interesting to watch - well done to anyone still in the running =D>