BRIT Award

Re: The Kids Voice

Post by barmby1234 »

Fingers crossed for everyone. x
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

My daughter had an audition in early August and there weren't rounds but it was with 3 women and camera man. She sang a number of songs and answered questions. We were told we would hear in the first week of October if she is going to the call-backs. I'm really hoping for her that she does. She's outgrown child roles in musicals and her preferred genre of music is classical so her opportunities to sing and perform are limited. We did get a call a few weeks after her audition, like the other person here mentioned, they said she did a good job, call if we had questions and it would be a while before they could make their decisions. I'm glad we're almost there. It's been a long wait to know if she's made the call-backs. Good luck to everyone!
motherof3
Nominee

Post by motherof3 »

Anyone heard anything yet? My ds auditioned back in Aug and everyday has asked.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

No still waiting to hear. I wonder when it will be. I was hoping this week. Perhaps we don't hear if they are not successful :( :(
cheadle_micron
Nominee

Post by cheadle_micron »

No news yet either.
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

barmby1234 wrote:No still waiting to hear. I wonder when it will be. I was hoping this week. Perhaps we don't hear if they are not successful :( :(
We haven't heard anything yet either and we haven't heard of anyone else getting a yes or no for the call-backs. I emailed them last week and they said the producers were just going through all the videos and planned to reply to everyone this week. They will let everyone know either way.

It's so hard to wait. Let us know when you hear anything and we'll do the same.
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

No news here either.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

Will keep you posted. We check our emails a lot...Lol :D :D
motherof3
Nominee

Post by motherof3 »

Still nothing yet :( Though I have seen something about someone receiving an email about Friday and early early next week then one about if you don't here anything by Friday you haven't got a call back.and now there's is a post if you get a phone call your through and an email is a no. I don't no who is more nervous me or ds.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

That has made me even more nervous now...Phone Call or email... Every time the phone goes I jump.. :D :D
motherof3
Nominee

Post by motherof3 »

barmby1234 wrote:That has made me even more nervous now...Phone Call or email... Every time the phone goes I jump.. :D :D

I'm sorry didn't mean to make you nervous I having just been seeing a lot of posts and thought you might like to know :)
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

where did you see the posts?
motherof3
Nominee

Post by motherof3 »

Facebook (the voice uk) and Twitter
Josmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Josmum »

I'm checking my email constantly. Ugh. :shock:

The email reply I received last week actually specifically said that we would hear by Friday but I'm not holding them to that. I imagine it could take longer. So, have any of you heard of anyone actually getting a reply about call-backs??
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

People on Facebook the voice page have received 'no thank you' emails in last hour.... Nothing here yet...