Born to Kill - Channel 4 Series

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Neverland
BRIT Award

Re: Born to Kill - Channel 4 Series

Post by Neverland »

DS said he was in casting about 10-15 mins it was not Daniel himself but his assistant who did the casting he was asked his age then did the script a few times was not told how long he would have to wait or if they would get in touch if it was a no will wait till next Monday if he dose not hear by then will forget about it as its getting very close to when they start to film. He only saw one other girl there who looked about his age but smaller than him.
Melaniec123
GRAMMY Award

Post by Melaniec123 »

DD said it was really relaxed, the assistant was lovely ran the scripts then asked a few questions, asked if she was a confident swimmer as there may be some scenes with Chrissy in the water too! Hope we all hear something soon! x
SamHelen
BRIT Award

Post by SamHelen »

To those who had auditions, do you have much experience and/or agents. I know it's usually I whole variety of reasons but seeing as they seemed to not really have a look in mind I wonder how they chose who they wanted to see :-k . I just get really worried that the way I look it impacting my ability to be cast. I suppose it's just the way things go really but good luck to everyone and fingers crossed!
showbiz
BRIT Award

Post by showbiz »

Yes I agree SamHelen!! My DD has an agent and has done plenty of auditions and work so she doesn't get disheartened by not getting an audition because she knows how it works, but she's quite upset to not be seen for this one as they didn't have a specific look in mind! Oh well, something new is always round the corner x
eok101
BRIT Award

Post by eok101 »

I don't have an agent or any professional experience so the only thing they could've used to decide to invite me for an audition must have been my headshot and a monologue video I had on my spotlight page. However that was when I applied first time round in February, I didn't have spotlight when they invited me this time. So I'm not quite sure how they decided who to invite for an audition either.
showbiz
BRIT Award

Post by showbiz »

How old is everyone that went?
Neverland
BRIT Award

Post by Neverland »

Ds is a young looking 19 year old
eok101
BRIT Award

Post by eok101 »

I'm 18 years old, I don't look particularly young for my age though
Neverland
BRIT Award

Post by Neverland »

DS is going to forget about this as feel he would have heard some thing by now as they will be having recalls to match the kids up just over a month till they start filming so glad he is thinking like this
Ellie8989899301
GRAMMY Award

Post by Ellie8989899301 »

I submitted my details at the end of August and just heard back yesterday saying that, unfortunately, they won't be calling me in to audition this time. It was nice to get a reply though.
Melaniec123
GRAMMY Award

Post by Melaniec123 »

DD is young looking 18 year old x
eok101
BRIT Award

Post by eok101 »

For those who auditioned earlier this week, Have any of you heard of any news or anyone being recalled yet?
Neverland
BRIT Award

Post by Neverland »

Well if they are not doing any more castings must have found who they think they want so like I said DS forgetting about it now usually if they want you they let your agent or you if you have not got an agent let you know very quickly as it starts filming in just over a month and Sam will start having training in about a week.
Melaniec123
GRAMMY Award

Post by Melaniec123 »

Neverland wrote:Well if they are not doing any more castings must have found who they think they want so like I said DS forgetting about it now usually if they want you they let your agent or you if you have not got an agent let you know very quickly as it starts filming in just over a month and Sam will start having training in about a week.
Not quite a month yet, 6 weeks so they still have time :) Assuming they have stooped the castings because they know they can cast from who they saw and have just began watching tapes back with casting director,they saw a looooot of people,and as it was just a pre meet will take a longer time because casting director and director need to watch! Im guessing they haven't made and decisions about recalls yet and calls will start going out from tomorrow! x
Monks
Nominee

Post by Monks »

Anyone heard anything good or bad?