Christopher Robin casting

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

eldon
GRAMMY Award

Re: Christopher Robin casting

Post by eldon »

We have been called in next week too. I wonder why some are doing self tapes and some having to go in? Same scripts are being used. Call me lazy but Id prefer to self tape!! Far quicker and easier! :D
tracie
BRIT Award

Post by tracie »

Not sure why some are self tapes etc. Don't think we should second guess anything as we will never really know the answer. We are up North so its great that we can self tape, makes such a difference. Are you all from London?? Good luck to everyone.
WildChild
BRIT Award

Post by WildChild »

We are in the midlands and still going down for recall. Takes us about 3 hrs to get there, longer to get out! At any rate, I expect they will want to see you in flesh before the final decision is made! Good luck!
tracie
BRIT Award

Post by tracie »

Half of me like the idea of self taping but the other half doesn't as I am hopeless with computers etc and never actually sure they receive the video. Learning how to use vimeo was bad enough, kept sending empty files to myself as I practised on me before sending them off. You need a degree. London auditions are tough when it comes to traveling. Let me know how you all get on. Lots of luck.
eldon
GRAMMY Award

Post by eldon »

Our Agent asking if there a possibility that we can self tape instead of going in. Happy to go in, but if there is a choice, ill tape! We went in for the first cast, so they have actually met my ds. We always send tapes to Agent first, who then forwards them. I know theyve always gone that way!!
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Post by Mamadetres »

Really excited about this love Winnie the Pooh! Good luck to all up for it would live to know if anyone has heard anymore
WildChild
BRIT Award

Post by WildChild »

'Mum' looks to be cast. http://www.slashfilm.com/goodbye-christ ... obin-cast/
Has anyone had feedback from the recall last week?
Was anyone that self taped the recall been asked back?
It would be nice to know as it might give us an indication as to possible bias between meeting in person and self tape representation...
tagmama
GRAMMY Award

Post by tagmama »

HI Wildchild, is this a call back from doing the four page script or from doing the first rounds of introductions? Liking the sound of who the mum is :D
WildChild
BRIT Award

Post by WildChild »

Hi Tagmama, Wondering if anyone has been contacted after the recall (scripted) last week, which followed the initial (chat) two weeks ago. They seem to be moving fast on this and it has gone further this year than any year before!

I know some people were sending in self tapes for the recall and I'm curious as to if that approach was successful, or if it might indicate going in person makes a better impression...
tracie
BRIT Award

Post by tracie »

I sent my sons video back last week and got a prompt reply to say she was collecting all the self tapes and sending them on to the director within the next couple of weeks. It would be lovely to hear back even if its a no.
eldon
GRAMMY Award

Post by eldon »

We were in last week on recall, following going in for the initial cast. We havent heard anything as yet. There were alot of boys there, and all with very different looks. Be good to hear who moves to the next stage.
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Post by Mamadetres »

So it sounds like they are only at the first script stage with casting directors at the moment yet to be seen by the director who will have to go through all tapes self and those taken by the CD. Does anyone know of anyone who has gone further than four pages yet?
tagmama
GRAMMY Award

Post by tagmama »

Anybody through to the next round yet?
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

They were still doing first recalls (4 page script) yesterday. Not sure how many more of those are happening.
eldon
GRAMMY Award

Post by eldon »

Wow. They are recalling LOTS of boys for this role! It was very busy when my ds was there last week. This might be a long process....