Morrisons Advert

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Morrisons Advert

Post by Irishdancer »

Ds went for this last Friday on Wedensday night got a phone call from a London number at oldest dd house which is out in the sticks of Gloshishire so no signal, next morning wile in dd car managed to hear message which was left looked up the company they said he had auditioned for it was Morrisons phoned the number they wanted ds birth date told them he had been 16 in August would be 17 this August lady at other end said that's great what we wanted to hear asked when ds would hear if he got the job she said by end of the day that was yesterday Thursday. Later on that day got a call from ds agent to ask if ds was free on Tuesday for wardrobe fitting agent said that person that phoned them said she could not conferm he got the part. Today wardrobe phoned for ds measurements stll don't know if he has the part. He went up for ham boy just wondered if any one has heard of another boy who went for ham boy going for wardrobe as well, won't be stand in as at ds age they don't do that any more. Don't understand why they won't say he has or has not got the part. Only good thing is he gets £50 to do wardrobe fitting
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Re: Morrisons Advert

Post by frisbee »

Fingers crossed for you x
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Crumbs, they're keeping you on tenterhooks, aren't they?

Fingers crossed!

Deb x
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

I still find extremely difficult the waiting when the opportunity is so close, Irishdancer [-o< (I think I will never get used)
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

That is the trouble with being 16 and not needing a licence can keep you waiting right till the end going for fitting Tuesday think it's filming Wednesday so don't have to give you any notice at all, good in one way as he has had some good things over the last 8 months but with this one trying not to think he has it don't ever take any thing for granted until it is filmed even then can never be sure that they will be in the final cut brief he got said only get buy out if used in final advert so even when filming can not be sure.
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

Xx
Last edited by frisbee on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

It's last day of June. Ds is doing BETC so it's all course work harder when doing As. Talked to teachers last month and they said if ds got some thing like Waterloo Road they would make sure he got all the work he had to do one of his teachers is Molly Rainford who got to finals of BGT dad http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0noADEbIRLY
so understands about performing. My friends son was in Hollyoaks at 17 said it was very hard work as was filming and doing his As at the same time. That is one of the things we asked when ds went for interview for college, don't see any point in going some where where they won't Suport them. Ds college is a sports and performing arts college they said some times there students are representing there country or county they make sure they get there work so it's the same if there students are performing.
Netty
BRIT Award

Post by Netty »

Well done to your DS getting so far.

Its worth knowing something that happened to someone I know. She went through above process for a commercial in another country. She was confirmed the job and the contract was signed etc. When she arrived in the other country for the shoot she found out then that it was between her and another girl (so they had both signed contracts!). They decided to go with her and the other girl had a free holiday and was still paid for the job. :shock:

Good luck!

Netty
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

Thanks for the info irishdancer. Glad your DS is getting busier, all the best.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Ds is filming it next Monday
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

Phewwww!!!! Well done =D> =D>
sapphire
OSCAR Award