CBBC Hetty Feather

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Myahface
BRIT Award

CBBC Hetty Feather

Post by Myahface »

Hi All,

Has anyone else's DD been called for this...?
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Re: CBBC Hetty Feather

Post by lyndahill »

Redheads at the moment I thing
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I thought on screen terrier that this was already cast but I know red headed kids from my dad's agency have been seen. Sounds fun :)
Myahface
BRIT Award

Post by Myahface »

Thanks for your replies. They want to see my two for Hetty so who knows! :-)
mich707
GRAMMY Award

Post by mich707 »

Hetty is a redhead...so i imagine it will be like last year where they will want to see every redhead in the Country :D They usually visit all the Drama schools too!!! Lots of luck to all the redhead girls!!!!
calgiemusik
Nominee

Post by calgiemusik »

hi does the person have to be a redhead ? :shock:
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Does anyone know the age range please or where the details are ?

mich707 - it felt like they saw every red head in the country apart from mine, couldn't get her seen :( But think she probably looks too old now......
mich707
GRAMMY Award

Post by mich707 »

Livvyvicky wrote:Does anyone know the age range please or where the details are ?

mich707 - it felt like they saw every red head in the country apart from mine, couldn't get her seen :( But think she probably looks too old now......
i know some redheads called: seem to be a wide range from about age 6...up to teenagers! My dd has read the book and said Hetty is about age 6 at the start and about age 12 at the end!
Hope you get a call xxx
Griffer
GRAMMY Award

Post by Griffer »

My DD was called Friday - not a red head?... #confused
ruby95
GRAMMY Award

Post by ruby95 »

Hetty is described as having 'fiery red hair' in the books. I played Hetty in the book trailers for 3 of the books in the series. I have red hair but it isn't bright ginger so in one of the trailers the production company died my hair more red. Maybe they are considering dying hair/ wigs for the TV show...
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

My dd has been called again, she was seen last year - her playing age is 13-14! I did double check and they def want to see her again - she is a redhead - good luck all who are going x
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Thanks mich707.

Good luck everyone - would love to get dd seen for this, but can't find any details :o
Romeha3
GRAMMY Award

Post by Romeha3 »

:D my daughter 11 nearly 12 was seen again today - not for Hetty (she was ages ago for that role) but a different role - nice to be remember ed and seen again but who knows - good luck to those seen \:D/
daisyjane
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisyjane »

We went to see Hetty Feather live on stage last night at The Rose,Kingston ( on til Saturday then touring). Just thought I'd mention it to any prospective Hettys or Foundlings going for the BBC version. The stage version was absolutely magic and really well worthwhile trying to see and interestingly the stage adaptation was done by Emma Reeves who was drafted in for the script rewrite for the BBC version. It was reviewed in The Times today and was given a well deserved 5 stars.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

We are seeing this in Sheffield in June, dd is really looking forward to it, it was the first JW book she read and has been hooked ever since.