Cinderella Movie

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Myahface
BRIT Award

Cinderella Movie

Post by Myahface »

Hi everyone,

First post, but been a NAPM stalker for a while :-) I just saw this and wondered if anyone had any further details?

Extras wanted for Disney movie 'Cinderella'

The word is that extras are being sought for Disney's 'Cinderella' ....

Extras needed for Disney Movie Cinderella!

Directed by Kenneth Branagh and starring Cate Blanchett

Audition listing expires Friday 05 July 2013

Thanks!
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: Cinderella Movie

Post by pg »

Where did you see this Myahface? :D
Myahface
BRIT Award

Post by Myahface »

Hi,

It was on this website -

http://uk.starsinmyeyes.tv/Default.aspx
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

I don't have any details I'm afraid.

I think the best way to get involved as an extra is to register with a few reputable extras agencies.

Occasionally there will be films that put a call out for extras (like Les Mis - though some of that extras casting turned in to a bit of a fiasco) - but mostly, extras are hired via agencies rather than the producers choosing individuals. Occasionally individuals are cast and auditioned - those sort of calls tend to go out via agents because that's the easiest way for production companies to operate.

I doubt very much that you could be guaranteed to be used as an extra for a specific film, even it you could find out the agency or agencies the production company planned to use.

We can all keep our eyes peeled though and hope for more information! If you do a bit of research in to extras agencies, you can keep an eye on their websites, they do often put up calls for gaps they need to fill (particular types and looks and skills they are short of for a specific job).