Esio Trot

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Esio Trot

Post by Dwafffamily »

Has anyone else been called up for this film yet? DS is being seen and wondered if we may bump into any other NAPM peeps x
Last edited by Dwafffamily on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Esio Trot

Post by riverdancefan »

Good luck for it!
It's a great little story :-)
Last edited by riverdancefan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Think mine are too old for this. My daughter told me the other day that It was 'tortoise backwards' - how stupid did I feel :oops: I think I need to read the book! Best of luck for anyone called.

I'd also love them to have a go at BFG - that's my favourite.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Haha, I actually knew it was tortoise spelt backwards, I don't usually know much about their chosen authors but luckily we have lots of Roald Dahl books.

I'm not sure on ages for all roles, I've only got the brief section on particular character my son is auditioning for, no doubt there will be more kids roles x
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I could see this working well if they did it along the same lines as they did the tv version of 'Mr Stink' - of all the things I watched over Christmas, I think that was my favourite. Best of luck for your son.
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

Thanks CatKat :)
2girlsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2girlsmum »

Good luck Dwafffamily, hope your DS has a great time :D
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

Dwafffamily wrote:Has anyone else been called up for this film yet? DS is being seen and wondered if we may bump into any other NAPM peeps x
Dd has been called next Wednesday at 3.40 :) It will take some juggling as she's filming a short film the day before at a beach location in Camber Sands! I'm not sure wether to come back that evening ( we live 30 min from London ) or stop in London at some friends overnight! So much to think about and organise, why does it all happen at once? Anyway wouldn't want to miss this one! What time are you there?
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

If you only live 30 mins from London, then do you realistically need to stay overnight in London?

I'm there with my DS tomorrow, seems there are a few different dates for boys and girls :)
Good luck to your DD Ditzi x
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

We don't need to stay overnight, the only thing is I'm not sure what time will get back the night before, as filming finishes at 6 and will probably be travelling by train! I'm only thinking if we get home late, would it make more sense to stop in London rather than come home just to sleep and then go back the next day! Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how your Ds gets on!
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

If its only a half hour journey anyway then she's better off in her own comfy bed, time wise it's not much travelling anyway :)

Yes, will let you know. No doubt there will be lots of other audition dates popping up for this over the next few weeks :)
eldon
GRAMMY Award

Post by eldon »

My ds is being seen next Tues for this for the younger of the boys roles.
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

eldon wrote:My ds is being seen next Tues for this for the younger of the boys roles.
I think it's a boy and a girl. Good luck! :)
Dwafffamily
BAFTA Award

Post by Dwafffamily »

There are at least two boys roles and one girls role being cast at present Ditzi.
Good luck to both of you next week, DS had his audition yesterday, not there long, just enough to do your thing to the camera :)
GreaseIstheWord
BRIT Award

Post by GreaseIstheWord »

How old are the children in this??