violet beauregard audition

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

maddiesmum
Nominee

violet beauregard audition

Post by maddiesmum »

First time posting on the site very new to this game. My dd has an audition on Wed for V Beauregard very short notice and very inexperienced. Only one previous audition for a role in Oliver in Bristol which she got. Can anyone advise an easy age appropriate rap song (she is 9) and what format the audition takes. Thanks
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Re: violet beauregard audition

Post by sapphire »

I can't help personally but there is a lot of information about auditions for the show on the board where you may be able to find the answer: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16296

All the very best for your DD for her audition. Perhaps she could rap a poem she already knows?
Lorenita
Nominee

Post by Lorenita »

maddiesmum wrote:First time posting on the site very new to this game. My dd has an audition on Wed for V Beauregard very short notice and very inexperienced. Only one previous audition for a role in Oliver in Bristol which she got. Can anyone advise an easy age appropriate rap song (she is 9) and what format the audition takes. Thanks
Hey, just seen this. I will be there with my dd. She also has never rapped and has never done an American accent so fingers crossed.
See you there! Good luck! \:D/
Chilli
BRIT Award

Post by Chilli »

maddiesmum wrote:First time posting on the site very new to this game. My dd has an audition on Wed for V Beauregard very short notice and very inexperienced. Only one previous audition for a role in Oliver in Bristol which she got. Can anyone advise an easy age appropriate rap song (she is 9) and what format the audition takes. Thanks
Huge good luck to her from a fellow mum!! My DS did his professional debut in Oliver.... In Bristol :) He has auditioned for this show too though not for Violet haha! They are such lovely people there- other NAPMs had said the same and they really were. They make it a wonderful experience for the children.
maddiesmum
Nominee

Post by maddiesmum »

Thank you all for your advice unfortunately didn't get through but good experience and made to feel good about herself. They asked initially where they were from and all the chosen girls were from the M25 area. Always a disadvantage not to be London based.