Agencies

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

LittleRed
BRIT Award

Agencies

Post by LittleRed »

What are some good agencies? Apart from daisy and dukes :)
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Agencies

Post by riverdancefan »

I do notice you posting alot for much of the same information.... Asking about good agencies is like asking how long is a bit of string, everyone their own experiences, some good and some bad, there are so many about and so many new ones the Market is pretty much saturated
Try looking at this thread...and search on any agency you are interested in and get your parents on board too :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17044

good luck :D
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Post by LittleRed »

riverdancefan wrote:I do notice you posting alot for much of the same information.... Asking about good agencies is like asking how long is a bit of string, everyone their own experiences, some good and some bad, there are so many about and so many new ones the Market is pretty much saturated
Try looking at this thread...and search on any agency you are interested in and get your parents on board too :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17044

good luck :D
daisy1
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisy1 »

Did you hear back from Daisy and Dukes then LittleRed? My DD was in one of the younger groups and we haven't heard anything yet. Did you email/ring them to ask or did they contact you? We're very keen to know the outcome of Saturday but don't want to push!
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Post by LittleRed »

daisy1 wrote:Did you hear back from Daisy and Dukes then LittleRed? My DD was in one of the younger groups and we haven't heard anything yet. Did you email/ring them to ask or did they contact you? We're very keen to know the outcome of Saturday but don't want to push!
yeah,they sent all emails out to the older group yesterday,not sure about the younger ones though,good luck to you dd! i didnt get in because she feels asif i was shy x
daisy1
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisy1 »

Sorry to hear that LittleRed :( We are really not holding out much hope as DD thought it had not gone very well, so we'll wait and see. [-o<
sophiesocks
OSCAR Award

Post by sophiesocks »

sorry for your news little red, good luck with looking at another agency, my ds got turned down by 2 well known agents and then was accepted by 3 good agents, and is now with an agent we are very happy with.

i have still got my fingers crossed for you daisy1 [-o<
CAH123
BRIT Award

Post by CAH123 »

Hi daisy1, could you let me know if you get a response from daisy and dukes please? I went on saturday too but was in the older group and havent heard a response yet either :? I hope they havent forgotten me!! :lol:
daisy1
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisy1 »

Of course CAH123, I'll post as soon as I hear anything. Could you let me know too?
CAH123
BRIT Award

Post by CAH123 »

Yeah sure. Ive just seen that she has written on facebook 'Acceptance emails are coming out soon, bear with me' so hopefully we should hear tonight or tommorrow!