Spotlight

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

LittleRed
BRIT Award

Spotlight

Post by LittleRed »

Do you have to have an agent for spotlight? Because i really want to join..im not with a stagecoach,but i am with a drama group..and i did an audition on saturday for daisy and dukes..but im so scared i wont get accepted into it
cops22
GRAMMY Award

Re: Spotlight

Post by cops22 »

You have to be with an agent or a registered drama group. You'll have to ask your teacher about it.
My dd is with D&D they are excellent so fingers crossed for you :)
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Post by LittleRed »

cops22 wrote:You have to be with an agent or a registered drama group. You'll have to ask your teacher about it.
My dd is with D&D they are excellent so fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you! Do you know how many d&d accept after auditions? And how long you have to wait until they contact you?:) xx
cops22
GRAMMY Award

Post by cops22 »

Think it varies every time.... they not looking for cetain amount of kids just the right kids I would think.
You will hear shortly, I know waiting is the worst but it's only the start..... next you'll be waiting for castings, then waiting to hear if you've got a callback, then the job....
It doesn't get easier, and the more you want something the harder it is.
Good luck, will keep everything crossed for you :)
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Post by LittleRed »

cops22 wrote:Think it varies every time.... they not looking for cetain amount of kids just the right kids I would think.
You will hear shortly, I know waiting is the worst but it's only the start..... next you'll be waiting for castings, then waiting to hear if you've got a callback, then the job....
It doesn't get easier, and the more you want something the harder it is.
Good luck, will keep everything crossed for you :)
Thanks again:)