NYT members casting tomorrow

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Re: NYT members casting tomorrow

Post by Genevieve »

Nicola wrote:Probably a relief to that person to know that they're weren't getting the same person who hadn't put them through the previous year - like turning up at your driving test and realising it's the same examiner that you stormed off from last time!!
:D
OH THANK THE LAWD :roll: so glad they're doing this now - that's new.
Probably had too many complaints :shock: ;)
Nicola
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nicola »

After waiting frantically for an e-mail that was supposed to arrive at about 530, and after watching lists and lists of people posting on their Facebook page their good news, by 8pm we'd still heard nothing!!! Out of desperation, I logged onto my dd's page on their website, and there was a congrats e-mail quietly sitting there!!! To say she's delighted is a huge understatement. I'm just really pleased that her hard work and preparation paid off!!
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Great news \:D/ Massive congratulations to K =D> =D> =D>
Tashy Bear
GRAMMY Award

Post by Tashy Bear »

Well done ;)))

Lots of hard work, dedication and most of all talent have paid off! She'll have a fab time.
rebeccaM
BRIT Award

Post by rebeccaM »

Nicola, congrats to your DD for getting in, it's a yes for us too - after our concerns about their age, this is really fabulous news. My DD cried, it was such a great moment for her, she's been walking round with the biggest smile on her face. I'm so chuffed to bits for her. So it's off to Rose Bruford for them, yippeeeeeeee!
Nicola
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nicola »

Well done to your dd too Rebecca - it. would indeed seem we both over-analysed this!! So is she 14 too? We should our them in touch with eachother, as I think they're going to be on the minority!!!
rebeccaM
BRIT Award

Post by rebeccaM »

Thank you Nicola, that is a great idea - yes DD is 14 - will pm you.
LongRoad
BRIT Award

Post by LongRoad »

Congrats to all successful dd's and ds's. My ds trained last year after second time audition, one of the older one's - sorry. He loved it and was an ambassador at this years auditions. Now just waiting on his own results for 2012 NYT productions.
rebeccaM
BRIT Award

Post by rebeccaM »

All fingers crossed for him LongRoad - DD thought the ambassadors were very cool, and wants a T-Shirt!! Please let us know how he gets on.