TOP TALENT AGENCY AUDITIONS

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Re: TOP TALENT AGENCY AUDITIONS

Post by Flosmom »

DarlingDad wrote:I am glad flosmum that you find it funny.

Because I don't find any of the truth a giggle at all!
Ahh...one day maybe I can share the bit that had me ROFL...then you can decide whether to laugh along or not. :lol:

Deb x
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I also missed the thread and all the goings on.

However, I too can vouch for TT - they are a great agent and find lots of great jobs.

I really don't mind agents being on this site but would prefer everyone is truthful about who they are and who they represent, or perhaps I need to take off my rose tinted glasses?
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

Oh. I'd just put my curiosity to bed - now you've rung a loud bell in its ear Flosmum.

You, you... teasing person :lol:
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

If you know something - share
If you can't share,then it's better not to post that you know something that the rest of us can't be privy to ... It doesn't really help apart from inflame a situation
It's as bad as vague-booking [-X
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
TomS
GRAMMY Award

Post by TomS »

Bit harsh, we all make mistakes and in this case I am sure there is another side to the story, it certainly brought a distraction form the wind and the rain for an afternoon. What is clear is that there are a few long term active users on here who still rate TT very highly, best not to be too judgemental as we don't know all the details.

How many agencies represent kids in the UK and how many do you know of on here? I'm sure there are other users on NAPM who may not be quite who they seem.
No longer a registered user
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

TomS wrote:

Bit harsh, we all make mistakes and in this case I am sure there is another side to the story, it certainly brought a distraction form the wind and the rain for an afternoon. What is clear is that there are a few long term active users on here who still rate TT very highly, best not to be too judgemental as we don't know all the details.

How many agencies represent kids in the UK and how many do you know of on here? I'm sure there are other users on NAPM who may not be quite who they seem.
Having mulled it over and talked to my very sensible DH, I have come to the same conclusion as you TomS. We all do silly things that we regret, but I really don't believe that this was a sinister plot to destroy a rival agency. And no, I don't know any more about the situation than what I've read on NAPM. Also, as far as I can recall, PWilliams didn't make any disparaging comments about any other agency - they did mention Chillikids (?) and Bonny and Betty, but only in a positive way.
LovelyChloe
Nominee

Post by LovelyChloe »

My Ds have auditioned for Bonnie and Betty and he been successful .... Now I need to pay a fee . Anybody knows anything about this agency? Also he has to audition for Cheeky Monkey, is it a good agency?
Please let me know
Thank you
TomS
GRAMMY Award

Post by TomS »

It is a Spotlight fee? if so then not unusual.
No longer a registered user
DarlingDad
BRIT Award

Post by DarlingDad »

TomS wrote:

Not harsh at all Tom.

I proved that PGwilliams, was in another agency!! This was Fact!!! and why the have been kicked off NAPM

Pgwilliams felt the need to put other agencies down. You maybe right (and sadly you probably are) that there are other agencies on this forum.

The point i was making to flosmum is; I knew the truth and presented it!! I am not stating things that I know and not share.

So as I do know the truth!! I feel that it is not something to laugh about!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok I am going to lock the thread down now. I think enough has been said. Pwilliams does have a link to TT but thats enough on that topic - they cant cause any more problems from that email or IP!
Hope Never Dies....