Weetabix KCCP

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Weetabix KCCP

Post by Irishdancer »

Any one else had there ds/dd viewed on KCCP for Weetabix ds has been looked at 3 times yet on his applaction it looks like he has not been viewed really strange wish when they keep looking that they would contact you and not just keep on looking
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Re: Weetabix KCCP

Post by francescasmum »

We've had the same thing happen to us on another casting with Kccp recently, it's quite frustrating, are they getting everyone on the crew to look before they make thier short list?
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

What age are they looking for and male or female ? My dd on this website but not a full member. Once they emailed us and told us that her profile had been looked at by casting director but never heard anything again. Does this kind of thing often happen ?
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

On a very regular basis (well at least for my dd anyway). In the last month she has been viewed by by 11 different employers, one of which has viewed her 3 times and another twice.
Tashy Bear
GRAMMY Award

Post by Tashy Bear »

Same here Francescasmum, and then every Friday we get a notification from KCCP with all the views by employers over the week.
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

Ds record so far has been 7 views with one particular company. He was given a job on Kccp (which has now been postponed) and it didn't even register as a view. Off on a tangent ..Ds went to an audition yesterday for the anti-smoking ad, did any-one else go? Do want to say, over-all pleased with Kccp.

Oh and..on the Weetabix add what does "useage below the line" mean?

They're cutting it a bit fine for a licence if shoot is Tuesday.
Last edited by frisbee on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
titania

Post by titania »

Below the line is an advertising term meaning everything that isnt straight forward advertsising. Typically this includes point of sale material, packaging email advertising internet etc,
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

francescasmum wrote:On a very regular basis (well at least for my dd anyway). In the last month she has been viewed by by 11 different employers, one of which has viewed her 3 times and another twice.
Gosh that sounds alot of views, have dd actually received any castings, and are you a full member or the free profile one ?
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

DD got a free life time membership when she joined her ageny and yes she has been cast through KCCP. :D but not this month! :lol:
aliceinwonderinc
GRAMMY Award

Post by aliceinwonderinc »

I get viewed on KCCP all the time but I'm not a paying user and nothing ever comes of it... I don't really understand the point of it to be honest!
Tashy Bear
GRAMMY Award

Post by Tashy Bear »

Well actually we've been invited to auditions and had a job without any of them actually appearing on KCCP! So it is useful sometimes ;)
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

Did anyone ever hear about the weetabix job?
aliceinwonderinc
GRAMMY Award

Post by aliceinwonderinc »

Really Tashy Bear? That's interesting... do you pay membership? x
Tashy Bear
GRAMMY Award

Post by Tashy Bear »

Not for my youngest, although she does have free lifetime membership. And on the occassions that we have been invited to an audition they haven't been student productions either.
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

We have been to meet a director this afternoon who contacted us therough Kccp. The job was not listed on the site, they said they put in their requirements and dd matched exactly what they wanted.