Newbie - pixie modelling?

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

pinkunicorn01
Nominee

Newbie - pixie modelling?

Post by pinkunicorn01 »

Hi everyone, I’m completely new to this and looking for a bit of advice please? Does anyone have any experience of Pixie modelling? DD recently went for an audition with TTA but didn’t get through. She’s determined she wants to have another go but I thought looking at other agencies may be a good idea? I’m completely new to it all but my DD is very determined so I wanted to look into things. Also is it worth keep going back for auditions with the same agency if you are rejected once?
Thanks
newgirl
GRAMMY Award

Re: Newbie - pixie modelling?

Post by newgirl »

Just didn't want to ignore you -but not heard of pixie although my kids have been dong this for 5 years - doesnt mean they aren't good but Id say not well known. TT are after certain looks I think and quite young children (as more commercial) and may have similar kids to yours already so don't worry about that. There are others to try, which you can find on here. Daisy and Dukes, Am Kids etc etc there are lots when you start looking into it.

Only spend money on two things - spotlight (about 85 a year) which is the same for ALL agencies and goes straight to spotlight. And photos - an agency will usually organise a day for lots of kids and that can cost you 80-125 and you will get jpegs of the pics. Some are ok with you using your own pics, if they are good. There should be no other costs. The real costs to you will be lots of train fares into london for castings.

Good luck!