The Kings Speech

A place where you can review Films.

Moderator: busybusybusy

bcnups
GRAMMY Award

The Kings Speech

Post by bcnups »

Went to see this last Thursday. This was a really good script, really well acted. Stellar cast. Colin Firth deserves a nomination for an Oscar. Well supported by Helena Bonham Carter, Geoffrey Rush and Timothy Spall. Excellent entertainment.
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Re: The Kings Speech

Post by nextinline »

Had a family visit to see this today, including grandparents (my Mum is a Colin Firth fan) and we all agreed that this was an excellent film. Hope Colin Firth is successful at the oscars as he deserves it. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

Went to see this last night. I really loved it. Moving, interesting, beautifully acted and not too often indulging in sentiment for the sake of it (though I thought it trod a fine line some of the time!). In fact I'd like to go and see it again! This is the sort of film I'd love to be in one day...
flipside
GRAMMY Award

Post by flipside »

Family outing last night - lovely film, thoroughly enjoyed by all ages! =D> =D> =D>
be ready for anything and the unexpected never happens
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

Must go and see this as my Dad was an extra in it!
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Finally got the chance to see this today. Thought it was an amazing film and Colin Firth certainly deserves all the hype around him at the moment. He was amazing. Thought Geoffrey Rush was incredible too.