New Moon

A place where you can review Films.

Moderator: busybusybusy

shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Re: New Moon

Post by shortguy »

Son went with his girlfriend last night - he absolutely hated the film (hasnt read the books) but girlfriend loved it (she is a fan)
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

Saw lots of guys with girlfriends there and thought "Poor things, this isn't for them at all" :lol: :lol: :lol:
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Post by shortguy »

The things they do for love :D :D
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

Welsh Mum wrote:We thought it was very funny in the cinema when Jacob took off his shirt - you could hear a sharp intake of breath from every female in the audience :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's not forget when Edward takes his shirt off in Volterra !!
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Oh how funny - exactly the same happened in our cinema! My husband was about the only bloke in the whole auditorium, and yes, he read the books after me and enjoyed them.
flic
BRIT Award

Post by flic »

doris wrote:
Welsh Mum wrote:We thought it was very funny in the cinema when Jacob took off his shirt - you could hear a sharp intake of breath from every female in the audience :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally got to see this on dvd and thought it was bad - strictly for lovestruck teenagers. Edward should have kept his shirt on, not a great torso if you ask me.
westendlove
Nominee

Post by westendlove »

flic wrote:
doris wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally got to see this on dvd and thought it was bad - strictly for lovestruck teenagers. Edward should have kept his shirt on, not a great torso if you ask me.
Haha, I'm on the Edward team \:D/ . When I was in the cinema at the part when Jacob takes off his top some girl said (a little too loudly) "well thats what a diet of only protein shakes will do to you" and someone yelled back to her "edward should try it" :roll: :lol: :lol: it was quite funny really.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.....
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

Talking of sharp intake of breath at a RPattz film, I went to see Remember Me (it was packed) and I don't want to give away any spoilers but when it got to the the shock of the ending, people in the audience were saying "Oh no, please don't" and sobbing quite unashamedly. I was pretty weepy myself. :cry:
I enjoyed the film. It makes you think. Critics have been harsh though.
caityevo
BRIT Award

Post by caityevo »

doris wrote:Talking of sharp intake of breath at a RPattz film, I went to see Remember Me (it was packed) and I don't want to give away any spoilers but when it got to the the shock of the ending, people in the audience were saying "Oh no, please don't" and sobbing quite unashamedly. I was pretty weepy myself. :cry:
I enjoyed the film. It makes you think. Critics have been harsh though.
Doris I know what you mean I went to see Remember Me with my DD and my sister and the last time I cried that much watching a film was The Champ lol. I thought it was really though provoking and it made me love RPatt all the more :oops:
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

caityevo wrote:
Doris I know what you mean I went to see Remember Me with my DD and my sister and the last time I cried that much watching a film was The Champ lol. I thought it was really though provoking and it made me love RPatt all the more :oops:
Great minds, caityevo! ;) Can't wait for Eclipse! =P~ Not to mention Bel Ami... ;)
caityevo
BRIT Award

Post by caityevo »

doris wrote:
caityevo wrote:
Great minds, caityevo! ;) Can't wait for Eclipse! =P~ Not to mention Bel Ami... ;)
Haha nice to find another obsessed RPatt fan i am more obsessed than my dd lol have had a weakness since Harry Potter but is now fully blown :oops:
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

:lol: me too, in fact dd dislikes RP v. much even though 99% of her schoolfriends like him and she loves the Twilight books. :lol:
caityevo
BRIT Award

Post by caityevo »

Did you check her temprature :lol:
flic
BRIT Award

Post by flic »

My dd and her friend are camping out in Leicester square next month to catch a glimpse of RP and TL on the red carpet for the premiere of the next film. Perhaps you two should join them. ;)
caityevo
BRIT Award

Post by caityevo »

:lol: Off to buy my sleeping bag now \:D/