Boys who can act sing and dance 10 - 12

Auditions for the 9-15 year old age group

Moderator: busybusybusy

admin
Site Admin

Boys who can act sing and dance 10 - 12

Postby admin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Casting call for 10/ 11/ 12 year old boys who act sing and dance. powellcasting.com/casting-call . Open for submissions until Sunday.
Hope Never Dies....

Kasmum
BRIT Award

Re: Boys who can act sing and dance 10 - 12

Postby Kasmum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:39 am

I emailed the casting director and was told to follow instructions on website to self tape but that page on the website is just not working for me. No matter the browser. Does anyone know what the self tape should contain?
Many thanks

Toontownmum
Nominee

Postby Toontownmum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

I had the same problem when navigating on my iPhone. The only way it worked for me was using a desktop computer. There is a pdf to download so hard to do without. Good luck.

actor101
BRIT Award

Postby actor101 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm

SON OF RAMBOW CASTING

I am currently looking for the following for a workshop production of the Son of Rambow, by RichardMarsh, directed by Samuel Hodges. Please read the full instructions before applying

· 1 10/ 11/12-year-old boy with an unbroken voice to play LEE CARTER. He's a cheeky rascal, much like in the film, constantly keeping a lookout as to how to get his film masterpiece made. Under hisbravado, and cheek is loneliness and vulnerability. Must have a great singing voice and strong acting and dancing ability.

· 1 10/11 year old to play WILL PROUDFOOT. He's been brought up as a Plymouth Brethren and as a result is quite an innocent in many ways. He's never watched TV, but underneath is a wildly huge imagination, busting to get out. Must have a great singing voice and strong acting and dancing ability.

Interested! Great! You must fulfil the following criteria

· Must be available for rehearsal 14th May - 2nd June with some performances in the final two weeks. We will license according to regs and schools approval.
· Must be London based
· Must be able to sing to a high standard, as well as dance and act

We are very open to all ethnicities for these characters.

These are paid roles.

Still interested? Even better ...

· To apply, please download the PDF document at the bottom of the page.
· Please choose one character that suits you best
· Record the following: an Intro telling us your name and age, with your reading of the scene, with someone else reading in off-screen, and a verse and a chorus of yourself singing something like Over the rainbow/ Who will buy ( oliver) / Let her go ( passenger) . This can be recorded on aniPhone or similar. You do not need to memorise the piece.
· Please email the file to , via titling the head of the email with your Name and parent/guardian contact details in the main body of the email.
· Please submit by 14th April 2018

More on the production here https://www.theotherpalace.co.uk/whats-on/son-of-rambow

actor101
BRIT Award

Postby actor101 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 pm

I copied this from the link. The pdf has the script

Return to “Auditions 9-15 years”